Let me just start off by saying how much I LOVE Halloween!!! I think it is such a fun/weird holiday but I love dressing up-I think about what I am going to be for the next year from the second Halloween ends-its definitely my favorite part, I love carving pumpkins even though I am not good at it, I love going around town and people just give me candy for the heck of it...I love it I love it I love it!
just a few examples...
 |
| cupid |
 |
| nerd/wedgie |
 |
| wedgie |
 |
| just one random night |
 |
| high school Minnie mouse |
 |
| spirit week ninja turtles |
 |
| fruit of the loom apple |
 |
| getting eaten-and i love ashley prizio |
 |
| furby in class |
 |
| disney world |
 |
| after i got dumped one night in college |
Last year, Robby and I dressed up as a hunter and a prize deer...it was awesome!
we even carved pumpkins...his was a lot better than mine but whatever!
 |
| a deer |
 |
| and this was supposed to be our old puppy Miley |
SO what happened this year on Halloween??? Well, Kona went crazy almost every time the door bell rang so we stayed downstairs, we didn't have a party or anything to dress up for so it would have been a "waste of money" and then we waited until Halloween day to decide to carve a pumpkin and Robby thought it would be silly to carve a pumpkin just for picture purposes so he opted out of that one so I carved a pumpkin all by myself which is why it was awful :( oh and to top it all off, I had cramps ALL day-thanks Rilee!

 |
| thats my big belly at almost 32 weeks! yup-the size of the pumpkin :) |
We were planning on dressing up as Juno because I have definitely got the right belly for it and Robbys got the right chicken legs for it :)
Oh well...next year we
WILL dress up because our little Rilee bug will be here and we will also have an excuse to knock some doors and get some candies since we will have a little one!
I'll play dressup with you this weekend!
ReplyDelete