Tuesday, October 11, 2011

i love my kona bear

As previously mentioned-it was my kona bears first birthday yesterday! She would literally tackle you when you said "kona is it your birthday today?" and she would go nuts. We gave her a lovely pigs ear for a snack and played LOTS outside and then gave her the nastiest looking cake I have ever seen(or smelt) but of course-she loved it.

 




scary kona




I know people think i'm crazy for loving my dog so much (aka my husband) but how could i not? Look how freeaaaakkkiinn cute she is!


this was the night Robby brought Kona home from Utah! ahh i love her.
cutest fluff ball out there



 

2 comments:

  1. Aww...Yay!! I love doggie birthdays! Seriously, Josh thinks I'm crazy too for loving Maddi so much. Haha I'm glad I'm not the only one! :) Happy Birthday Kona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KONA! We forgot to have your birthday party while you were here with Nixon, but just know he sends his birthday love to you! If he had it his way, he'd be rolling around outside with you right now.

    ReplyDelete