My sister Chelsey lives in Rexburg and she decided to throw me a diaper party for me and Robby and invite his friends! It was AWESOME because usually the boys don't get to go to the baby showers(which i'm sure they are perfectly fine with, but I just don't like when all the attention is on me so I wanted the boys included this time!!) It was so nice of everyone to come show their support and celebrate our little Rilee! :)
| played the string game where they took a guess on how big my belly was with some yarn |
| thats my big belly! |
| Robby guessed I was bigger--thanks a lot Rob! haha |
| Miles was way off--everyone must have thought I was just ginormous :/ |
| haha Chad was way off too |
![]() |
| But we did have a winner! Thanks Riley :) |
![]() |
| My cute preggo friend Ashley and my cute nephew Caiden! |
Thanks everyone who came and Chelsey for throwing it for us!! Can't wait for Rilee to come and use all those diapers :) welllll I can kind of wait for that....
![]() |
| This was the best one we got-Robbys eyes crack me up haha |




Looks like such a fun party! You have a wonderful sister and some great friends. Rilee is already so loved.
ReplyDelete