First of all--HAPPY SPRING! and how could it be anything but happy when I have these cuties, right??
I was beyond excited when I saw these headbands at target in the dollar section and bought a flower, 2 butterflies and a bunny...I was picturing this funny family picture with Rilee being the flower, kona being the bunny and Robby and I being the butterflies, looked so funny in my head I was so excited! I picked up Robby from school in my butterfly headband and Rilee was wearing her flower--lets just say he was embarrassed, whatevs! Anyways, he wanted me to PAY him to wear the butterflies for a picture(yeah right, in your dreams honey) soooooo this is the family picture I ended up with...
ohhhhhh well, still cute :)
I looooove Easter time!!! I absolutely LOVE hiding and finding the eggs, its almost better than Christmas for me and this year I got to do it with my baby which was SOOOO STINKIN FUN! Have I mentioned before how much I love being a mom??? Well I do, its my greatest joy! :) heres our easter in a nut shell......
Rilee got a cute dress and basket from Grandma Greer, a bunny, bunny slippers, some books and a pacifier buddy and couldn't forget about our Kona so she got some toys and some bones :) Robby made an AMAZING dinner, seriously delicious! It was such a fun Easter and I lovelovelove my little family so much I could scream!! PS-don't you love Rilees tongue picture? haha she cracks me up with her facial expressions...
ok, so these next ones are funny because we had the camera set up on the porch on self timer and heres how it went down...
| set it up... |
| started running... |
| please note kona playing in the back.... |
| almost there.... |
| we didnt even try to get Kona to come, we thought it would be hopeless without someone there to bribe her with treats...but she came all on her own! |
| she even looked at the camera and smiled, again we didnt say a thing to her! |
| then she saw something.... |
| and then she was gone haha we were socked and laughing.... |
| and that was our easter ending!!!! |
Oh yeah, we got to visit the Easter bunny at the mall, pictures coming soon.....
Very cute! The family pictures turned out adorable!
ReplyDeleteLove that Kona will pose without prompting. Such a good girl! And Rob Rob I wish you would have taken the butterfly picture, it would have been hilarious.
ReplyDeleteThese are such fun pictures! The one with the doggy dressed up is too cute, reminds me of what I do to my dog!
ReplyDeleteXoxo
Just when you thought