Wednesday, July 20, 2011

onion baby

So today I am 17 weeks on the dot! Which is just crazy because I felt like just yesterday I was balling in my bathroom holding a pregnancy test. But its true and yesterday, Robby and I made our appointment to find out the gender of our little nugget...well actually, its the size of an onion! :)

We are SO excited and anxious and just cannot wait until next week! I think we both agree and think it is going to be a boy (which makes me one happy momma!) but I know Robby is stilling wishing for a baby girl. Guess we will find out soon enough! Hopefully baby will be in the right position, our appointment is July 26th...6 more days!

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! I can't wait to know. I'm going to buy him/her something adorable as soon as you find out. Call me first (who cares about mom, I love you and your onion more).

    ReplyDelete