Tuesday, July 26, 2011

its a GIRL!!

Last night I couldn't sleep, kept thinking about my appointment that I had today. I would wake up and worry that something was going to go wrong, going back and forth from thinking it was boy to a girl and then back to a boy. I have been pretty certain we were having a boy, I never in a million years thought this baby was a girl--but this whole process has been full of surprises! :)

We went to our appointment today and when we got down to the ultrasound technician, she put that gel on my tummy and was like "its a girl!" and were like what!? I was so caught off guard and so surprised because I was so convinced I was carrying a boy. I even asked her if she made a mistake and sure enough-there was nothing there to say it was a boy! She was squirming everywhere this time, lifting her legs to her head, sucking her thumb and I just fell soooooooo in love with her!!!!!

I'm just going to be a proud momma and put all the pictures they took of her, so don't mind the billion  pictures :)
(click to enlarge)



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Girl! You will be such a good mommy! PS Love your blog! I know follow it ;) hehe I need to get mine up and running but I HORRIBLE! Oh well...soon! Love you and so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete