Monday, February 27, 2012

I LOVE BEING A MOM!!
Seriously, is there anything greater? I was thinking last night as I was snuggling my little bug how blessed I am to be her momma. I love her chunky thighs, her pudgy toes, her big squishy belly, her sweet clammy hands, and her cookie dough cheeks and double chin that I lovelovelove to nibble and kiss! She is just the sweetest thing in the entire world and my heart BURSTS with love for this little girl that I get to snuggle and wake up to everyday! I can't imagine my life without her, I am just so glad that my original plan that Robby and I made before her didn't happen and that we were surprised with her because she just makes our home so much more of a home and our little family so much more of a family. I loved my time with just me and Robby and that is why in our original plan we wanted to wait a lot longer before trying to have a baby--but now I can see how much better this plan is, how much happier Robby and I both are for having Rilee! Ahh I just love my family! I love watching her look around and think and grow, although I wish she could stay my little baby who needs me so much for her whole life but you can see in her eyes, she is ready to take on the world! She has rolled over a total of 3 times so far but she is determined let me tell you! She is camera shy, otherwise I would have a video of it but every time I take out the camera, she decides she is done for the day haha ohhh goodness, I need to get back to snuggling with her......




1 comment:

  1. Hahah I LOVE that picture! She is so adorable she has grown so much since I saw her!!! We need to get together. Love you all!

    Ps...WHERE did you get the adorable bow? Love it!

    ReplyDelete