Friday, January 13, 2012

nursery

Before and Afters:
 
This is the brown rocking chair we got on KSL for $40--made a slipcover for it! Took a lot of time but it was worth it!

    

The first picture has our frames before they were painted, got all those at DI and spray painted them, haven't put all the pictures in yet--eventually ill get around to that. The bumper in the first picture is from a used kids store for $8, sewed over it with some fabric that matches the AMAZING quilt my extremely talented sister Jen made for Rilee. The crib we got on KSL for $75 and the flower balls didn't quite turn out how I wanted them too but there those are. Also, Robby painted the walls gray! 



I already showed this before and after but it was worth showing again because I LOVE IT!

These are some old speakers Robbys family had hiding out in a storage closet downstairs, we spray painted them purple :) there are 2 of these in her room--one is near her dresser holding wipes and diapers and the other is near her rocking chair holding nursing pads and other goodies. 

Finished Products:
crib and quilt close up

flower ball close up

dresser wall

dandelion themed--Robbys creation :)

made those letters with some old white sheets

on top of the dresser

Green carpet that i made..longest project EVER.
  
The final room:

...but want to see the cutest thing Robby and I made?


Yup, definitely the CUTEST!!

2 comments:

  1. Still can't believe you have a baby... CA RAY ZEE. Love her to pieces, she is your masterpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nursery Nikki! You are so talented to make so much of it. I am impressed!! Everything turned out great. :)

    ReplyDelete