So my last post was a little wordy to say the least, and all I really like to do is look at pictures on other peoples blogs anyways! So I thought I would just get caught up to speed by our pictures-pictures say a thousand words anyways right? Here is our blog filmstrip of our lives together thus far :)
(click any strip to enlarge)
 |
| On our first date we went to the arcade, won 400 tickets on deal or no deal and played lazor tag with Chelsey and Miles=best first date EVER! |
 |
| Just falling in love :) going on dates with Robby is always the best! We went to my favorite, Craigos and played crazy bowling! |
 |
| In Nashville we decided to play Chelsey and Miles in tennis, neither of us were really good at tennis so we decided to atleast lose with a little style! |
 |
| We had a lot of fun in Nashville, that is when we were done with work! Robby took me a few times to go shoot his bow, I still didnt know what I was getting myself into-infact I dont think he even told me HOW much he loved hunting until we were engaged haha gotta love him! We also got to fly to CT for a few days so he could meet my family :) |
 |
| One day I picked up Robby from knocking and we decided to go to the Nashville Zoo! IT WAS SO FUN! We played in a huge jungle gym and played with birds and got to see my favorite-the tigers! |
 |
| The first picture is the night we decided it was probably better if he went back to Utah and got a job and saved money :( Then Robby tricked me-long story, written in my first post BUT then we were ENGAGED! So we met in Idaho, got engaged in Tennesee, and then got married in Utah! |
 |
| some of our engagments :) taken by Chelsey Heidorn |
 |
| My bridals, again taken by Chelsey Heidorn! I finally moved to Utah to be with my fiance, this was our boat trip with the Hendricksons! |
 |
| My endowment day :) My bachelorette party hosted by my sisters...it was AWESOME! and the ever stressful, wedding party dinner that I was 2 hours late for! |
 |
| Our wedding! My family, my bridesmaids, robbys groomsmen and robbys family :) |
 |
| And then we were on our way!! In our car you can still find some of the confetti from that, its true! Our honeymoon night we stayed at Anniversay Inn in Sultans Palace, slept on top of some elephants..it was AWESOME! I want to go back again :) |
 |
| I tried to get a first day of school picture of Robby but he thought that was weird soo I tricked him, yelling out to him that he forgot something and when he got close enough, I snapped his first day of school picture :) His fault it isnt a better/prettier picture! I also found out how much Robby sleeps-if you let him, he WILL sleep all day. Oh, and of course some apple picking! |
 |
| One day I decided to go to walmart-and came back with a puppy! haha I called Robby and said there were free puppies and hes like you wouldnt! SO of course... I did. But our apartment complex wouldnt allow dogs, we kept her for a week and now she is my sisters dog! Which is a win win for me because I love Miley and love being able to see her and know how shes doing but I dont have to take care of the wild dog either :) thanks Jen! |
 |
Halloween! I was a hunted and I got my prize deer! :) and I cant take credit for the pumpkin, that was my husband |
 |
| Robby and I decided to cut down our first Christmas tree, this is our scrappy tree :) |
 |
| For Christmas we went back to Connecticut for a little before we went to BERMUDA and this is our NYC trip! |
I love it when you post... I want to see current pictures and updates
ReplyDelete